Our name describes what we do:
- Eat- “Show me the FOOD”! Restaurants, Recipes, Reviews, Food Tours
- Trade- “Experiences & Knowledge on Social Media Platforms”
- Travel- “One World One Life – Let’s do this”!
- On Our Journey we will show you:
- Cruise Lines- “Ships and Destinations”
- Small Towns & Big Cities
- Disney Vacation Club- “You have more than just points”
- Cooking Demo’s & Recipe’s
- Meeting the people along the way
- and much more!!
(Travel Vlogger/Blogger) What does that mean?
Vlog category is popular on the video sharing platform YouTube.
Social Media Marketing
“Marketing is the business process of
creating relationships with and satisfying customers”
Social Media Influencers have become the perfect advertisers for businesses.
- By sampling a product, experience or destination.
- Taking photos and/or make creative and fun video’s.
- Sharing throughout social media platforms including YouTube, which is the second largest search engine behind Google (which owns YouTube)
This is where smart businesses are placing their advertising dollars.
Our passion is to Blog and Vlog our traveling adventures, which are a mixture of Travel Destinations, Hotels/Resorts, Cruises, Restaurants and Theme Parks. The Blog will have the pictures and reviews. The Vlog will have fun and informative videos that will bring you right to where we are with crystal clear smooth video.
We like to keep everything in a positive light, so if it is not up to our standards (which are very high) we will not Blog or Vlog about it. If you are an individual or work for a company that would like to sponsor us, whether it is a Cruise Line, Resort Destination, Hotel/Resort experience, Restaurant Review, Clothing line or Product use. Just click over to our “Collaborate” page for more information.
We are Angela and John, a couple based in Orlando, Florida. Angela (that’s me) I have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Elementary Education and worked as an Elementary Teacher. I have also worked for several cruise lines including Cunard, Royal Caribbean and Norwegian Cruise Lines as a Youth Coordinator and Cruise Staff. These cruise lines started the GlobeTrotter in me by taking me to places like South America, Europe, Mediterranean Sea, Panama Canal and the Islands of the Caribbean.
My Husband, John grew up in the family catering business in Rhode Island at the age of 10. Through his teenage years he worked and learned the many aspects of the culinary industry, seeing many events at the Newport Mansions among many others. Soon after, he started his career in Marketing by working for the A.C. Nielsen Marketing Research Company for 6 years+. After that, he became a Residential Contractor renovating, marketing and selling many homes.
By working in these industries, operating a small business and seeing the impact and future of Social Media, we know how to market and advertise a business or product effectively.
Contact info: email@example.com