Halloween at the Magic Kingdom starts August 17 and runs through October 31st this year.
Things to do and see:
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular
- Happy HalloWishes Fireworks Show
- Boo-To-You Halloween Parade
- The Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet
- Trick or Treat Throughout the Park
- Disney Characters in Halloween Costumes
- Scream-O-Ween Dance Party
- Hex-clusive Disney PhotoPass Magic Shots
- Dance Party at StoryBook Circus Disney Junior
- and much much more…Click on this Link for the entire line up!
Plus you can add on Happy HalloWishes Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and Dessert Party 2017 -video
We were invited by Disney Parks Blog to attend this event, which included the Dessert Party with exclusive fireworks viewing location. TY Disney Parks Blog Who’s going to MNSSHP this year?
Posted by Eat Trade Travel on Thursday, July 19, 2018