Get ready for Epcot Food and Wine Festival 2018 coming August 30-November 12th. Join us from last years event as we take you around the world at Epcot, enjoy some delicious food and check out some merchandise.Make sure to Like our pageEat Trade Travel
Posted by Eat Trade Travel on Tuesday, July 17, 2018
Epcot Food and Wine Festival 2018 starts August 30 – November 12
“Best Day Ever” not sure who came up with this quote, but visiting Epcot on any day during this Festival is “The Best day Ever”!
There is so much to do, eat, drink and experience, that I cannot put it all into this one post. So, we encourage you to visit disneyworld.com for a complete list of all the entertainment and activities for this festival. My Top 5 personal favorite things to do and experience during this festival are:
- Bee Line straight to the Festival Center– Pick up a Guide and plan away and Taste our way Around the World Showcase
- Culinary Demonstrations– Book in advance!
- Beverage Seminars-
- Meet Celebrity Chefs-
- Party For the Senses-
Some of the new activities for this year:
- Disney Du Jour Dance Party- Friday’s and Saturday’s
- New acts at the “Eat to the Beat” Concert Series
- Mimosa Bar-
- New Dishes at Global Marketplaces throughout